A. GSAS Operations Scheme
GSAS Operations certification is intended to label the sustainability performance of buildings in use, regardless whether these buildings are GSAS certified or not.
GSAS Operations scheme, used to assess the buildings in use, includes four types of labeling:
- Energy Performance Labeling (EPL)
- Water Performance Labeling (WPL)
- Waste Management Performance Labeling (WMPL)
- Indoor Environment Quality Labeling (IEQL)
B. GSAS Operations Certification Fees
1. If a project opted for re-certification for a specific parameter it will be assessed based on the same baseline used in the initial assessment.
2. Project may apply for re-certification at anytime.
3.Labels issued for the project are valid for four years
4. Lables to be exhibited in a prominent location in the building